There are many types of headaches and a frequent and often overlooked cause of headaches is the malfunction of spinal bones in the neck and upper back.
When bones of the spine lose their normal position or movement, sensitive nerves and blood vessels can be affected.
When spinal nerves and related tissues are stretched or irritated, they can produce throbbing headaches.
The desire for pain relief has produced a huge market for medications that cover up the symptoms of headaches. Powerful drugs can numb your nervous system so the pain does not register. But they also have negative effects on your kidneys and liver. Worse yet, they don’t correct the underlying cause of the problem.
Many people find relief for their headaches with chiropractic care. We examine the spine to evaluate each segment’s level of function and identify areas that aren’t moving properly.
If you have areas of structural dysfunction, they must be addressed to allow your system to begin recuperation and heal these areas of nerve irritation that are contributing to your headaches.
Call us if:
- You have pain behind your eyes
- You have pain that makes you dizzy
- You have pain in your temples
- You have pain in the back of your head on one or both sides
- You have pain that goes down the back of your neck onto the tops of your shoulders
- You have a constant spasm in your shoulders that radiates up into your neck
- Your child complains of a headache
- Let Us Bring Out The Best In You